Our team regularly deals with the issues that make running a health based business unique. Whether you own or manage a medical or dental practice, provide allied healthcare or provide ancillary services to the health profession we can assist you with your legal needs while applying our deep understanding of your industry to achieve the best possible result.
Legal issues of particular interest to health professionals may include:
- business purchase and sales
- commercial property purchase and sales
- directors and shareholders agreements involving mixed level ownership and larger than average numbers of stakeholders
- succession planning with an understanding that the business may rely heavily on individual reputation and patient care
- leasing commercial premises, including custom fitouts and equipment installation
- key employee contract negotiation
- workplace health & safety
- regulatory compliance
- professional indemnity claims
We are also conscious of the critical demands placed on the time of many health professionals and the difficulty they may have in attending meetings during standard office hours.
Our team is flexible in working around your demanding working environment.
Contact us if you need experienced local lawyers with a deep understanding of your industry and its unique challenges.