The commercial, industrial and retail leasing environment in Australia is dynamic. In addition to changes in legislative requirements, the practices and expectations of landlords and tenants are constantly evolving.
Our commercial and property lawyers take a pragmatic approach, with advice that helps you make the most of the current commercial leasing environment.
We have advised businesses ranging from start-ups to large commercial enterprises, in a wide variety of industries and in all stages of the business cycle, including start-up, through the growth phase and maturity.
This experience is invaluable for clients who wish to maximise opportunities when tenancy rates are high, as well as protect their interests against the inevitable ebbs and flows of the commercial leasing market.
We can assist you with:
- Negotiating heads of agreement
- Leases and agreements for lease for shopping centres, commercial offices, health and medical practices and industrial sites, including greenfield sites
- Exercising your option to renew or negotiating amendments to your existing lease
- Tenant defaults
- Assignments of Lease
- Car Parking Licences, Storage Licences, Signage Licences and other rights
- Incentive, fitout and naming rights agreements
- Special licensing conditions such as liquor licensing, health and medical centres and childcare centres
- Advising property developers and owners on tenant-related issues.
If you have any questions or would like further information on commercial, industrial or retail leasing, contact a member of our Commercial and Property team for advice.