Our Commercial and Property team provides legal advice that is current and that tightly protects your commercial interests.
Whether it is a lease, a property purchase or broader business advice that you require assistance with, we ensure that you receive advice that is commercially sound today and will continue to support your profitable endeavours well into the future.
Our Commercial and Property law team provides advice covering:
- commercial property purchases and sales
- franchising advice, acquisitions and sales
- business purchases and sales
- property developments
- contract advice
- retail, commercial, industrial and rural leasing
- property finance arrangements
- corporate and trust structuring advice
- shareholders’ agreements
- buy/sell agreements
- Personal Property Securities Register (PPSR)
- property purchases and sales
- CGLaw Client Premium Conveyancing Service
Our experience in providing profit enhancing legal advice stretches across all business types and businesses from solo operators through to substantial companies.
At Clifford Gouldson, we recognise that one of the most critical factors in business success is time. Slow responses, unnecessary delays or overly legalistic advice can damage business deals and activities. We provide highly responsive and timely legal advice, with the end goal of always providing genuine value to every business we advise.
Contact a member of our Commercial + Property team for further information or advice