Clifford Gouldson Lawyers believes in supporting the Toowoomba and Darling Downs community. We contribute where we can by:-
- Establishing and managing the Clifford Gouldson Artist-in-Residence program
- Sitting on local committees in voluntary capacities. We currently sit in unpaid positions on a range of Boards and Committees.
- Sponsoring local events and charities.
Assisting with Not For Profit funding applications*
Clifford Gouldson provides a free service to volunteer run, not for profit organisations who need assistance with preparing funding applications to government and other bodies. This service is provided on a first come, first served basis within the limits of our resources. It includes assisting with:
- Reviewing and advising on application documentation and requirements;
- Advising on application strategies;
- Working with the not for profit group to prepare the document;
- Office resources for preparation and submission for the final application.