Having your finance arrangements right can make a world of difference to the profitability of your property transaction. After all, there is often substantial amounts of money involved.
We have represented investors, developers and borrowers on funding arrangements for a wide range of property assets and businesses, and can ensure your deal is structured appropriately.
We advise on all aspects of property finance transactions including:
- Preparing and negotiating lending and security documentation, including priority and subordination arrangements
- Advising both lenders and borrowers on recovery actions involving enforcement of lending and security documentation
- Property due diligence, including title, planning, environment, leases and sales (including off the plan sales)
- Documenting and negotiating construction funding facilities
- Joint venture and other participation agreements and arrangements
- Development and investment facilities
- Restructuring of property loans.
If you seeking finance for a property transaction or need further information, contact a member of our Commercial and Property team for advice.