When it comes to contracts, getting the terms right before you sign is always preferable to dealing with issues that arise later.
Our commercial lawyers have many years of experience negotiating and documenting commercial contracts and can help you align the contract terms with your business interests.
We work closely with you to understand your key issues as well as your plans for the future, and help ensure your interests are well considered both today and throughout the life of your business.
Our commercial contract advice includes:
- Advice on supply and acquisition of goods and services
- Leasing transactions
- Tenders and procurement process
- Membership agreements
- Supply, distribution and reseller arrangements
- Business and asset sales and purchases
- General commercial legal advice
- Australian Consumer Law compliance.
If you have any questions or require assistance with a contract, contact a member of our Commercial and Property team for advice.