Have you have received a letter of demand and want to know your options? Are clients refusing to pay their bills?
Debt disputes can quickly turn into a frustrating ordeal. Clifford Gouldson strives to eliminate anxiety, ambiguity and, most importantly, expenses relating to your debt issue.
Whether you are a corporation or individual, our uniquely personal approach to debt collection disputes will ensure that your needs are met. We focus on the personal and financial wellbeing of our clients to fight to get the best possible outcome.
The assistance you may require depends on the nature and value of the debt. Minor debt dispute applications should start in QCAT and potentially do not need lawyers. However if the value of your debt dispute is large, we highly recommend contacting a lawyer to evaluate your options.
We have extensive legal expertise regarding:
- Legal options available to both those recovering and receiving debt recovery actions
- Legal proceedings in the course of this debt recovery
- Implications of a judgment
- Personal liability of a director of a company in debt
- How to file either proceedings or defences
If you would like tailored, expert legal advice regarding your debt disputes, contact a member of our Litigation and Dispute Resolution team.