Promotion: 2021 Carnival of Flowers Food and Wine Festival Facebook Competition
Promoter: CGLaw (Trading) ACN 143 426 028 t/a Clifford Gouldson Lawyers ABN 89 143 426 028 of Level 1, 610 Ruthven Street, Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia 4350.
- Commencement: 9am (AEST), 13 August 2021.
- Closure: 12 noon (AEST), 3 September 2021.
Entry Eligibility: The Promotion is open to NSW, TAS, ACT, VIC, SA, NT, WA and QLD residents only who are aged 18 years and over, except those persons excluded under the Entry Restrictions.
The following persons are excluded from the Competition:
- The Promoter’s directors, officers and employees, including their immediate family members; and
- Any organisation associated with this Promotion, sponsors or Prize contributors and their directors, officers and employees, including their immediate family members.
All entry requirements and instructions and information regarding the Prize form part of these Conditions of Entry. By participating in the Promotion, all entrants acknowledge, accept and agree to be bound by these Conditions of Entry.
Maximum Number of Entries: Only one entry per person is possible.
- Entry is via our Facebook page and requires as a minimum that the promotion post is “Liked” and our page is “Liked”.
- All entries received outside of the Promotion Period will not be accepted.
- There will be only one (1) winner of the Promotion.
- The Prize is four (4), three (3) day passes to the 2021 Toowoomba Carnival of Flowers Food and Wine Festival.
- The Prize value includes entry and does not include any allowance for purchase of food or beverages at the event.
- The Prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The winner must collect the Prize from the Promoter, 610 Ruthven Street, Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia. The winner must cover their own travel and other expenses to receive, collect and use the Prize.
- The winner will be determined at random.
- The Prize will be drawn at 610 Ruthven Street, Toowoomba, Queensland on Friday 3 September 2021 at approximately 12 noon AEST. The Prize will be drawn using a random selection method at the discretion of the Promoter (‘the Draw’).
- The winner will be notified by private Facebook message within two (2) business days of the Draw. Additionally, the winner will be announced on the Promoter’s Facebook page within 7 days of the draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to announce the winner publicly and/or publish the winner’s identity and/or any photographs of the winner for publicity. In accepting the Prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate with all reasonable media request. The winner grants the Promoter a royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide and non-exclusive licence to use any footage and photographs in all media.
- The Promotion will be redrawn if the Prize is unclaimed by the winner after a period of 24 hours (‘First Redraw’).
- If the winner of the First Redraw does not collect the Prize within a further 24 hour period from the First Redraw Draw, then another redraw will occur. Redraws will occur every 24 hours until a valid winner collects the Prize.
- The Promoter may at its sole discretion vary these Conditions of Entry from time to time during the Promotion Period, provided that it receives approval from the relevant government authorities.
- The Promoter reserves the right to require proof of identity, Australian residency status and other details to validate a winner’s eligibility and entry. Acceptance of the proof of eligibility is at the discretion of the Promoter. A winner’s entry will be deemed invalid if they are unable to provide proof of eligibility.
- The Prize is valued at the recommended retail price including GST, except in Tasmania where the Prize is valued at the prevailing market price, at the time of publishing these Conditions of Entry. The Promoter will not be held responsible for any change in the value of the Prize during the Promotional Period or until the Prize is taken or received.
- In its absolute discretion but subject to any applicable laws or requirement to provide notice to entrants, the Promoter may modify, suspend, recommence, or cancel the Promotion, if:
- the Promotion is unable to be conducted for any reason or has been affected in any way by fraud, third party intervention and technical difficulties;
- the Promotion’s security, fairness, integrity, administration or proper conduct is affected or is the subject of interference or corruption;
- any event outside the Promoter’s reasonable control prohibits, hinders or prevents the determination of the winner or the delivery of the Prize.
- Except to the extent that liability can be excluded by law, entrants release and indemnify the Promoter, its officers, directors and employees, the Promoter’s related bodies corporate, any organisation associated with the Promotion, Promotion sponsors, Prize contributors, Facebook and Instagram, from and against all actions, claims and liabilities, that the entrant now has or in the future may have against these parties, for any loss, damage or injury (including any special or consequential loss) suffered as a direct or indirect result of the entrant’s participation in the Promotion or the Prize.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its related bodies corporate make no representations as to the safety conditions and other uses of any third-party accessories or sponsored goods included in the Prize.
- Any entrant found to be abusing or circumventing the Promotion’s entry processes may be disqualified at Promoter’s discretion. Additionally, Promoter reserves the right to verify entries and claims for the Prize and reserves the right to disqualify an entrant where the entry process has been interfered or otherwise tampered with.
- The Promoter takes no liability for any legal, financial or tax related issues, obligations or implications that may arise from an entry in this Promotion or acceptance of the Prize. The Promoter recommends that all entrants obtain professional advice regarding the Promotion and the Prize.
- By participating in the Promotion, entrants are consenting to the Promoter collecting and using their personal information.
- The Promoter will use an entrant’s personal information for various purposes including, but not limited to, facilitating the Promotion, carrying on its business activities, marketing and promotional uses, direct marketing and statistical analysis. The Promoter may be required to disclose an entrant’s personal information to third parties. Third-party disclosure of personal information may be required by law, or at the Promoter’s discretion to ensure that the Promotion runs in a just and fair manner or to facilitate the Promoter’s business activities, marketing campaigns and for disclosure to an organisation associated with the Promotion.
- Unless expressly stated, entrants acknowledge and agree that the Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with any media platforms. This includes Facebook, Instagram and other media organisations.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any late, errors, deletions, delay in transmissions, defections, omissions, theft, destruction or unauthorised access to entries.
- An entry that is incomplete or does not comply with these Conditions of Entry is invalid.
- Any decision made by the Promoter about this Promotion is final in nature and binding on the entrants. The Promoter is not under any obligation to enter into correspondence.
- Entry details remain the property of the Promoter and will not be returned to an entrant.