On 30 November 2020, the Fair Work Commission (FWC) made a new significant decision to adjust certain expense-related allowances in the Pastoral Award 2020 based on the September quarter 2020 CPI. The change to the expense related allowances will apply from the first pay period from 30 November 2020.
This Award applies to employers and employees who are engaged in or in connection with:
- the management, breeding, rearing or grazing of livestock or poultry;
- the shearing and crutching of sheep and the classing and pressing of wool on farms;
- hatchery work;
- the sowing, raising or harvesting of broadacre field crops and other crops grown as part of a broadacre mixed farming enterprise;
- the treatment of land for any of these purposes; or
- clearing, fencing, well sinking, dam sinking or trenching on such farms or properties.